Friday, May 25, 2012

SPRING IS HERE!!!

Every year when the snow starts to melt we have lake front property... okay it's a pond, but I'M CALLING IT A LAKE! KNUDSEN LAKE to be exact.  Well this year was the biggest it's ever been.

On May 18, 2012 we had a record high of 63 degrees and my son and his friends were indoors playing video games- that's just CRAZY!  So I got them out the door and told them to shovel out the canoe buried beneath 5 feet of snow and take it out on the lake.  They had a lot of fun doing it too.

Here they are enjoying themselves.



 Oh and there's the infamous Ian Foster from Discovery Channel's Bering Sea Gold show in the background with his dredge Sluicey to the right.



 My crazy kids.
 Neighborhood kids came out from all over waiting for their turn to get a ride.
 I had my turn too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment